Electrostar Pty Limited
Electrostar is a privately owned Australian Company providing “Professional” Infrastructure Maintenance and Electrical Services to the Rail Industry. Electrostar has over 10 years’ experience in delivering a wide range of services and maintenance with a proven record in delivering cost effective solutions, working with the Principal to meet their targets and objects in a professional manner.
Electrostar employs a team of skilled and experienced specialists, backed up with access to specialist plant and equipment required to carry out key business operational tasks, and contacts to a wide range of services to broaden skill sets as deemed required.
With this combination we are able to offer a complete maintenance and service package. While competing against much larger companies we are able to meet the required outcomes providing a personalised service. The Electrostar business operational goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
Electrostar personnel are dedicated, and proud of the company capabilities and the team they work within. Striving to deliver project objectives in a safe and efficient manner. It is the Electrostar team that makes Electrostar the success that it is.
Electrostar is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
To build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring long-term success through understanding your needs, and the needs of your customers;
Quality, reliability and consistency are the key factors for building a permanent relationship with our customers and thus maintaining our competitive position;
Achieving our commitments for quality, safety, cost management and project objectives;
Resourcing and use of best preventive practices at all levels of the business to ensure reliable risk management strategies are identified and implemented throughout the business;
Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer feedback;
Increase worker competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs, showing strong management involvement and commitment;
Electrostar offers a wide range of services, skills, plant and equipment for hire to the rail industry, major contracting companies, and the general public. We invite you to get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Following is an overview of Electrostar’s Plant, Equipment and Personnel capabilities.
Multi Discipline Project Management and Delivery to Completion:
- Contracts Management;
- Asset Management;
- Team Management;
- Commissioning/Decommissioning; And
- Testing and Verification;
- Rail Safety Worksite Protection PO4, PO2, PO1 and Hand Signallers;
- Onsite Supervision;
- Qualified Professional Safety Personnel;
- Prompt Emergency Response;
- Consultation and Communication;
- Condition and Assessment Reports;
- Project Completion Reporting;
- DYBD Reports;
- HSE Reporting;
- Works Progress and Completion;
- Trained Safeworkers;
- Committed and Accountable Professionals;
- Competent and Accredited in The Business Operational Tasks;
- On-Call 24/7.
- Professional Signal Engineering Services;
- Installation of Electrical, Signalling and Communications Systems;
- Technical Drafting and Support;
- Maintenance of Electrical, Signalling and Communications Systems;
- Design, Testing and Commissioning;
- Decommissioning / Construction / Testing;
- Electrical Testing;
- AC and DC Power Supply;
- Yard Maintenance;
- Remote Radio Communication Solutions;
- Telecommunications and Radio Communications Solutions;
- Data Cabling;
- Cable Jointing and Earth Fault Locating and Repairs;
- Overhead Wiring, Pole Systems and Structures;
- Wooden / Steel Pole Base, Testing and Replacement;
- Location of Existing Services;
- Professional Vacuum Extraction and Cable Location (Soft Excavation Pot Holing Services);
- Construction, Preventative and Corrective Maintenance;
- Earthworks –Professional Trenching and Excavation Operations;
- Drainage Works;
- Underboring Services;
- Conduit and Pit Installations;
- Concrete Pad Installation;
- Infrastructure – Protective Building Erections;
- Refurbishment of Existing Rail Infrastructure;
- General Maintenance Activities (As Identified);
- Level Crossing Renewal and Upgrade Construction and Commissioning and Associated Signalling;
- Overhead Line Workers;
- Signal Section men / Mechanical Support;
- Signal Electricians.
Our Goal is to be a leading Electrical Service and Maintenance provider in the Australian Rail Industry
by promoting a Culture of Quality, Safety and Responsibility throughout our Business Operations.